- Flinders and Gammon Ranges: Most roads are open with caution, Parachilna to Balcanoona open to 4WD (under 3 tonnes).
- Oodnadatta Track, Coober Pedy, Marla, Mt Dare: Marree to Oodnadatta and Coober Pedy – closed. Oodnadatta to Marla and Mt Dare – open with caution.
- Strzelecki Track, Birdsville Track: Strzelecki Track from Lyndhurst to Merty Merty – closed. Merty Merty to Innamincka, Camerons Corner and north – open. Arcaroola to Mount Hopeless – closed. Marree to Muloorina – closed. Birdsville Track Marree to Mungerannie – closed. Mungerannie to Birdsville – open with caution.
- Gawler Ranges Kingoonya area: All roads open.
Keep up to date at the SA Transport Department web page – http://www.dpti.sa.gov.au/OutbackRoads
- Central Darling Shire: Wilcannia, Tilpa, Louth both sides of Darling River – closed. Wilcannia to Wanaaring – closed. Menindee to Wilcannia (West side) – closed. Tilpa to Tongo – closed. Updates at this link
- Bourke Shire: Bourke to Louth, Bourke to Wanaaring, Bourke to Hungerford, Louth to Cobar – all closed. Numerous rural roads closed. Road conditions
- Cobar Shire: Roads update Nymagee to Condobolin (Balowra Road), Darling River East (Curranyalpa Road), Nymagee to Hermidale (Whitbarrow Way), Cobar to Louth (Mulya Road), Cobar to Belarabon (The Wool Track), Nymagee to Gilgunnia – all open to light traffic only.
- Wentworth Shire: Pooncarie to Menindee – open with caution. Road Closures
- NSW Unincorporated: Packsaddle to Tibooburra (Silver City Hwy) – open to 4WD. Tibooburra to Warri Gate – closed. Tibooburra, Borruna Downs, Wanaaring (The Cut Line) – closed. https://www.livetraffic.com/desktop.html